Winslow Township School District
Welcome to Winslow’s Sports Participation Instructions!
WHO: WINSLOW TOWNSHIP HIGH SCHOOL FALL ATHLETIC PARTICIPANTS
INCLUDING INCOMING FRESHMAN (CURRENT 8TH GRADE STUDENTS
WHAT: SPORTS PHYSICALS & ONLINE ATHLETIC REGISTRATION
WHERE: WINSLOW TOWNSHIP HIGH SCHOOL
WHEN: PHYSICALS – November 5th
from 2:00pm – 4:30pm
SIGN UP FOR NOVEMBER PHYSICALS IN THE ATHLETIC DIRECTORS OFFICE BY OCTOBER 20TH
***Bring the NJ Physical Examination Packet to the High School Athletic Department Office by OCTOBER 20TH 2018. The first page must be filled out in order to sign up.
The Athletic Participation Clearance Process Consists of Two Parts:
Complete Registration by November
Complete and return the NJ Physical Packet by October 20th, 2018.
***REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED FOR ALL INCOMING FRESHMAN AND CURRENT HIGH SCHOOL ATHLETES. REGISTER STUDENT ATHLETE’S BY GOING TO WWW.WINSLOW ATHLETICS.COM. ONLINE ATHLETIC REGISTRATION IS OPENS and goes through NOVEMBER 16TH.
PARENT INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO REGISTER
Click on “REGISTER AN ATHLETE”
Create an account: select “Create Account.” The “Account Creation” will appear where you will enter in the information asked for. At the bottom of this page, be sure to select “parent” from the options of the type of user you will be. Select the “Create Account” button when you have completed the form.
Register My Athlete Page Tutorial: A grey box will appear that says “Welcome to your Register My Athlete landing page. We would love to show you around!” Please select the button “Ok Let’s Go!” to receive a tutorial on how to navigate the page to complete your athlete’s registration.
Click on “Register for a Sport” and then “Select a School.”
Click on “Select an Athlete” and choose “Add an Athlete” from the pop-up box. Fill in the required information and press Submit. (If you already added athletes, you can select their names here)
Click on “Select Year/Sport,” and select the correct year and sport the athlete is registering for. A pop-up box will appear with the information you have selected, then press “I have selected the correct information.”
Click on “Guardian Info,” fill in required information and press Save.
Click on “Insurance Info,” fill in required information and press Save.
Click on “Medical Info,” fill in required information and press Save.
Click on “Additional Opportunities,” answer question(s) and press Continue.
Click on “School Requirements,” this will take you to your student’s Registration Checklist. Complete the checklist to finish registering your athlete for their sport.
Download and Print the following forms:
NJ Physical Examination Packet, Asthma Action Plan, Photo Consent, and Health History Update Form as they pertain to your child. These forms can also be found throughout the year under the “Athletic Training” tab on the Athletics Website.
******Follow Steps above to add any additional athletes.
- Registration is required for all high school athletes.
- The online forms are to be filled out simultaneously by the parent & the student-athlete.
- Please include cell phone numbers and email addresses as requested during the registration process, this information will be used to contact you during the year.
- By completing the registration process, you will be digitally signing and verifying that you have read and acknowledged the information.
- A list of registered athletes will be given to your child’s coach.
**YOU WILL RECEIVE A CONFIRMATION PAGE/E-MAIL WHEN REGISTRATION IS COMPLETE.
- All participants must use the NJ Physical Packet when getting a sport physical. No substitute forms will be accepted
- Please print the NJ Physical Packet or pick one up from the Athletic Directors’ Office, complete and sign the Health History Questionnaire and take it with you to your Physician.
- If receiving a physical at the High School please return the physical with the Health History Form completed to the appropriate location by July 15, 2018
- Your Physician must complete, sign, and stamp the Physical form. Physicals that are not 100% complete will be returned
- The school physician will review all physicals once received. It will take approximately 3-5 business days to be cleared for participation.
Register My Athlete Tech Support