WINSLOW TOWNSHIP SCHOOLS
SAVE THE DATE
WHO: 7TH & 8TH GRADE STUDENTS
WHAT: UPCOMING FALL SPORTS PHYSICAL DATE
WHERE: WINSLOW TWP. MIDDLE SCHOOL
WHEN: June 12th 2:20-4:15
Where are the Physical Packets?
Nurse’s office, Middle School Athletic Trainer’s office, online at:
CLICK: ATHLETIC TRAINING TAB
CLICK: MIDDLE SCHOOL PHYSICAL FORMS
Who does the completed paperwork go to?
All forms must be fully completed, signed by a parent/guardian and submitted to nurse’s office.
When is the deadline for turning in completed physical papers?
Winslow Township Middle School
Below you will find physical forms available to print which are required for sports participation. Every athlete must have a New Jersey State Physical.
IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW:
- Physical must be on NJ State forms. (No other state’s form will be accepted)
- Transfer students will need a physical.
- Make sure that your primary doctor fills out the physical in its entirety. Ex. (Eye Exam, Hernia Check) All signatures, stamped and dated.
- Be sure to attach any supporting forms as they pertain to your child. (Attach Asthma Action Plan, Clearance note from any specialist treated by. (Cardiologist, Orthopedic, Pulmonologist etc.)
- *Without these support forms the physical will be marked as “failed” and will delay your child from participation and or tryouts.
*Physicals are not cleared the same day they are turned in. Clearance may take up to 3-5 business days.
CLICK ON THE FORMS BELOW TO PRINT